Organic Ingredients, Pure Hemp Full Spectrum Extact, Paraben-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Cruelty-Free. Made in USA.
What does Hemp Extract (CBD) do for the skin? CBD itself is a powerful antioxidant, meaning it protects the skin from free radicals like UV rays, smoke, and environmental pollutants. Free radicals lead to wrinkles and fine lines, but antioxidants protect our skin from this damage and help fight the effects of aging. Other benefits include, soothing aches and pains, acne, eczema and psoriasis. There is 0% THC.
A daily anti-aging facial cream with the super moisturizing properties.
Unique Anti-aging ingredients:
- Argireline the non injection alternative: Argireline topical wrinkle creams are promoted as combatants to facial wrinkles caused by exposure to environmental toxins and repeated facial movements. The main ingredients in Argireline are proteins that derive from three amino acids. Mimics the biological snare proteins responsible for the release of neurotransmitters that regulate facial expression. The anti-wrinkle result is theoretically derived from destabilized biological proteins that inhibit neurotransmitter release without causing any cellular damage.
- Matrixyl 3000 from France: It contains a peptide of 5 aminoacides linked to 16-carbon chain for improving the penetration of the molecule through the lipidic structures of the skin. Matryixyl 3000 shows great results in repairing photo-aged skin and defragmented collagen network at the level of the dermis. The crow’s feet wrinkles decrease by 33% after applying the cream for two months, It stimulates collagen but also five other major constituents of the skin. The volume of the forehead wrinkles can decrease by 31% until a dramatic smoothing effect in just two months.
- Ocean Minerals from the abundant rich life of the ocean: Ocean algae with minerals represent a very large and diverse group of organisms, encompassing at least 28,000 species. Algae are among the most ancient of living organism in the world. Minerals from the ocean have marine organisms, seaweeds and other types of marine algae are high in trace elements, including copper, iodine, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium and zinc. Ocean algae are also well-known for being rich in vitamins, particularly A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B12, C, D, E and K. Other constituents – they vary from species to species – moisturize, promote the strengthening of skin tissue, particularly elastin and collagen, and balancing the moisture barrier in skin cells so that the tissues remain hydrated. Renowned for containing natural ingredients which provide antioxidant protection. Ocean minerals containing high concentrates of Selenium, Magnesium, Copper, Zinc, Calcium, and Germanium, intended to replace these necessary minerals depleted through daily environmental exposure.
- Ocean Collagen from our beautiful ocean life: Ocean collagen is a fibrous protein extracted from the scales or skin of saltwater fish, including cod and salmon. Marine collagen has antioxidant properties that have been used in skin-care products to prevent or even repair the damage caused by environmental factors, such as UV rays and low humidity, as well as damage associated with the aging process. It can play a key role in the creation of new connective tissue in the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid a naturally occurring product found in the joints of humans. After 18-25 years of age this gradually diminishes, with a 50% decrease by the age of 50. Hyaluronic Acid has excellent water retaining properties, visually it gives fullness to the face a youthful look and when applied to skin, eases wrinkles, fine lines and smoothes the surface with a slight “plumping” action.
- Vitamin derived from natural ingredients: Vitamin C can stimulate collagen production. The added collagen might reduce and prevent the signs of aging, such as wrinkles with rapid absorption and deep penetration to moisturize.
- Natural wrinkle complex blend with Lipopeptides: This Wrinkle Complex also combines other formidable ingredients that alone are extremely effective on the face. Each compliment the lipopeptides, aiding with other changes in the skin as we age.
- Grape Extract: rich in flavonoids, phytochemicals that have antioxidant properties like vitamin C and E. Antioxidants are believed to prevent and control numerous ailments by safeguarding cells against the ravages of unstable exygen molecules called free radicals.
- Japanese Green Tea: Reported to fight damage from excessive sun and environmental damage. Primarily this ancient asian plant has ability to prevent free radicals from damaging cell structure further.
- Wild Mushroom: A natural astringent shown to improve skin tightness and firmness as it diminishes the appearance of pores.
- Cucumber: is a natural astringent and helps tighten pores. Contains potassium, silicon, and sulfur. Has a soothing feeling and is an anti-inflammatory.
Pleasantly unscented to keep it a natural experience for your skin while moisturizing your face.
Directions for use: Use morning and night
Ingredients: Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Rose hip, Emulsifyingm Wax NF, Vitamin C Ester, Organic Cranberry Fruit Extract, Organic Red Raspberry Fruit Extract, Organic Blueberry Fruit Extract, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Organic White Willow Bark Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Organic Neem Seed Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Ocean Minerals, Ocean Collagen, Argireline, Matrixyl 3000, EDTA, (May contain sodium bicarbonate and/or citric acid as PH adjusters)